Season Ticketholder Programs
If you are unable to make a game, donate your tickets to Community Living North Bay (CLNB) and receive a tax receipt for your donation. Here’s how:
- Drop your tickets off at Battalion Headquarters or in the “Season Ticket Drop off Box” in the vestibule outside the Memorial Gardens Box Office at least one week prior to the game.
- The tickets will be received by CLNB and they will distribute the tickets to fans supported by the CLNB organization.
- CLNB will issue you a tax receipt for the face value (less HST) of all tickets donated during the calendar year. For example, two donated Adult Tickets will result in a tax receipt of $37.17.
Please note- season tickets that are under a business name, and not personal tickets, do not qualify for this program.
Once again, thank you for your continued support of Battalion Hockey. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at Battalion Headquarters, or Kassidy Carnevale-Meecham at Community Living North Bay (firstname.lastname@example.org).
As part of your season ticket package, we are offering the “Bring a Buddy” program where you will receive two coupons in your ticket booklet to be redeemed for two complimentary tickets for any regular-season game.
Here’s how it works:
- Two coupons will be included in your season ticket booklet.
- Present your coupon at Battalion Headquarters and it will be exhchanged for a complimentary ticket to the upcoming regular-season game of your choice. Note: coupons cannot be redeemed on a game day.
- Bring a friend to the game and enjoy Battalion hockey together!
Season ticketholders are welcome to contact Battalion Headquarters regarding payment options. Payments can be broken into equal installments, scheduled for specific amounts and specific dates, and so on. Let us help you find the payment plan that suits you!